These measures can help people use less energy, spending less money in the process.
Energy Advisor, Sean, explains: “A lot of the advice might sound like common sense or even seem quite silly but small changes can add up to big savings.”
- Keeping physically active.
- Re-using heat eg from your oven after cooking.
- Draughtproofing around doors, windows and loft hatches.
- Only use what you need and when by setting your heating controls.
- Having warm food and drink.
- Wearing more layers of thicker clothing.
Check out some more great energy (and money) saving tips HERE!
If you’re looking for more in-depth, personal advice, check out what we can do for you