Aberdeen City Council is offering free loft, cavity wall and underfloor insulation, subject to certain criteria, under the Warmer Homes Aberdeen scheme.
The scheme is part of the Scottish Government’s home energy efficiency programme. Aberdeen City Council supports the scheme in partnership with Scarf, who provides home energy saving advice; Home Energy Scotland (delivered in the North East by Scarf), who provides administrative support; and installation installer, Everwarm.
This offer is open to privately owned properties.
To be eligible you must meet any ONE of the following criteria:
- Your home is in Council tax band A – C
- You or a member of your household is in receipt of state pension
- You have a child under the age of 5 living in your household
- You are a Registered Private Landlord**
- You live in postcode areas AB11 8, AB11 9, AB16, AB24
To register your interest for this scheme or find out more, please contact Home Energy Scotland on 0808 808 2282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* free insulation is subject to technical survey, and includes only loft insulation, cavity wall insulation, and underfloor insulation below a suspended floor (with sufficient space and access).
** Private landlords, terms and conditions apply.