The HeatWell Angus scheme has a limited numbers of vouchers available for householders worried about fuel debt. Vouchers will be issued on a first come first served basis through the Scarf website here.
Terms and conditions do apply before vouchers can be issued and several simple questions will be asked online before any decision can be made. As well as being an Angus resident, applicants will need to provide information on:
- Household income
- Number of adults in the home
- Number of children under 16 in the home
- Energy supplier including account number
The second part of the eligibility check asks that applicants upload one of the following documents:
- Valid UK driving license
- recent utility bill (gas, electricity, water, or landline phone)
- Council tax bill
- A recent credit card or bank statement
- Recent Building Society or Credit Union statement
- Tenancy agreement
With the rising cost of living and concerns about the increased price of fuel bills, the fund is expected to be oversubscribed so early application is advised.
The online application form can be found here.