Salary: £19,000 p/a
Become part of a team delivering world-class customer service to people across the north east of Scotland, helping them save money and energy. Whether face-to-face or over the phone, you can help people enjoy warm, comfortable homes.
We’re looking for two friendly and energetic people to:
- Provide free and impartial advice to householders on the telephone and at events;
- Promote energy efficiency, water heating and consumption, renewable energy and low carbon transportation options;
- Provide and maintain a record of activity and achievements against agreed objectives.
A Personal Advisor can have a considerable, positive impact on people’s lives by lowering their fuel spend and on the environment by lowering energy consumption. Find out more about the role with the full job description.
Why join Scarf?
Scarf takes pride in its supportive, friendly working environment and how we invest in our team. We have an award-winning company culture and we are accredited with both Investors in People and Investors in Young People
- 31 days annual leave (public holidays inclusive)
- Birthday off
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Bespoke development programme
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the job title (Personal Advisor) in the email subject.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Wednesday 12 June. A recruitment session for shortlisted applicants will be held on the morning of Tuesday 18 June at our Aberdeen office.
Please note that feedback will only be provided to candidates who reach the recruitment session stage.
Scarf is an equal opportunities employer